From: Waltermire, David A. (Fed) [mailto:david.waltermire@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:55 AM
To: Coffin, Chris <ccoffin@mitre.org>; Landfield, Kent <Kent_Landfield@McAfee.com>; Millar, Thomas <Thomas.Millar@hq.dhs.gov>; kurt@seifried.org; balinsky@cisco.com
Cc: pmeunier@cerias.purdue.edu; che@riskbasedsecurity.com; cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: RE: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

I believe use of Twitter might be of use for greater transparency both inside and outside the board. It would be good to have an easily accessible archive containing all of the notes as documents. This could be something like github, a wiki, a website, etc.  I am not sure what technology is available to support this vs what is being done today.

Regards,

Dave