RE: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

What Brian is asking for here is something we absolutely should be
doing to host a healthy board community. My schedule has been chaotic
recently and I haven't been able to attend the calls like I normally
do. Posting these types of issues to the list would give me a way to
contribute to the conversation when I cannot be on the calls. I am sure
others on the board share the same view on this as Brian and me.

We have talked about this quite a few times, but change has been slow
and incomplete. How do we make this a standard practice going forward?

Thanks,
Dave

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: July 07, 2017