Re: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

I think that the clock (however many days it is) needs to start from publication of the minutes, just like the US Federal government uses X days from publication in the Federal Register for its comment periods.

There have been occasions where the minutes have not come out in a timely fashion (3 May minutes released 31 May), and this would not be fair to other board members who were not on the call. It would provide both a consistent standard, and an incentive to get the minutes out on time. Any delays would impede finalization of any proposed decisions made in that meeting.

Maybe we need an SLA for the publication of the minutes, too, like within 7 days of the meeting.

Andy