Re: Juniper to be added to the official list of CNAs

Hopefully documentation/training will reduce the screw ups/accidents, and tighter feedback loops will reduce the time to correct. One thing that was also mentioned on the board call was having a public "inventory" of CNAs, how to contact them, etc and also a private "inventory" of contact details/etc (e.g. direct managers).