Re: Juniper to be added to the official list of CNAs

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Landfield, Kent B <kent.b.landfield@intel.com> wrote:
Carsten wrote:
"Some of us are in quite different timezones (myself is GMT+1), which makes it more challenging to attend board calls. Voting on calls would, therefore, make it much harder for current and future board members in EMEA and APAC to have any influence on decisions made."

Currently the next Board call will occur on May 5th at 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM EDT.  That would be a six hour difference for you so it would be  8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.  While I know this is later than normal working days. Will this be an on-going problem for you to be able to participate in?

For the most part, yes. However, we naturally have the Board calls when most members are able to participate, and I see no problem with that. Do the Board calls to facilitate easier discussion of issues, but reserve voting for the private list after meeting minutes have been posted to allow all Board members to provide input and vote.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: April 26, 2016