Re: Juniper to be added to the official list of CNAs

Just to be clear.... Voting on CNAs has not occurred in the past. Or at
least not that I can remember. I see no reason to start now.

I agree official votes should be on the list for items we have
previously agreed to vote on but rough consensus on board calls is more
than enough for most other items.

I personally would not want to start voting on everything  as that
would just slow the effort down greatly at a time when rapid
improvements are needed.

If geography is an issue for board members then I suggest we understand
the locations members are in so we can look at potentially rescheduling
the calls to make it possible for all to have a better opportunity to
participate.

Kent Landfield
Intel Corporation
Kent.B.Landfield@intel.com<mailto:Kent.B.Landfield@intel.com>
+1.817.637.8026

On Apr 23, 2016, at 1:56 AM, Carsten Eiram