RE: Juniper to be added to the official list of CNAs

This was originally posted to the 'private' Editorial board list. I am
moving this thread to the public list as well, because it involves the
industry at large. The private list should only be used for matters
related to the board, such as voting on new members, not for discussing
industry-wide issues. Also, please note that the move to private list
has
happened more in the last 60 days than it has in the last 6 - 18
months.
This is not acceptable to the industry.

Joe,