Re: CVE Editorial Board Meeting Announcement - March 30

I think that’s actually a good idea.  We might be better off with a
weekly (or something) call to move things forward.  My preference is
for the initial meeting to be two hours but I am just suggesting that
since I think we have a good number of topics to discuss initially. It
would be good if we can focus subsequent each call on a specific area
or two so all can come somewhat prepared to participate.
---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

On 3/22/16, 4:32 PM, "Waltermire, David A. (Fed)"
<david.waltermire@nist.gov> wrote:

>While I understand we have a lot to work through, having a 4 hour
>meeting is asking a lot of participants. I am also not sure that we
>will accomplish more in 4 hours vs 1 or 2 hours. People will need time
>to process the discussion, so it might be better in the end to have 4
>1-hour meetings than 1 4-hour meeting. We might want to consider
>setting up a regular cadence of concalls over the next few weeks to
>have an ongoing conversation.
>
>I also don’t think it is productive to pick a date/time out of the
>air. We have a Doodle poll going to decide on a time to talk. I'd like
>to suggest that we allow Doodle to speak to the earliest available
>time to talk. If we want a longer discussion, we can look for the
>first two consecutive timeslots that work for the largest # of board
>members from the Doodle poll.
>
>Thoughts?
>
>Regards,
>Dave

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 28, 2016