Re: CVE Editorial Board Meeting Announcement - March 30

I hope the agenda will help me understand what this meeting is going to
accomplish…

I really don’t want this to become a complaint session. We all
understand the problems, what we don’t understand are the reasons and
what are the proposed solution options available to fix them.  We will
not solve CVE world hunger in 4 hours, especially when most will be
remote. We still need to have a Face to Face, multi-day event were we
all sit down together and actively and constructively work out the
details of how to address the myriad of short term issues while
developing a long term federated solution implementation and deployment
plan.

Thanks.
---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

From:
<owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org<mailto:owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>>
 on behalf of Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures
<cve@mitre.org<mailto:cve@mitre.org>>