March 30 Editorial Board Meeting Planning Update

Dear Editorial Board Members,

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions to date regarding the upcoming Board meeting. We want to make sure that the issues that are most important to the Board are on the agenda so that we can work collectively toward solutions to the Board’s most important priorities.

We will distribute an agenda with meeting room information by COB Monday, March 28.

We blocked off four hours for the meeting Wednesday to ensure enough time for a thorough discussion of the issues.  Of course, if we are done in less time, we can adjourn early.

Please continue to forward your issues, concerns, and priorities so that we can have a focused and productive session – and we hope to see as many of you as possible in-person in McLean on Wednesday.

Regards,

The CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 28, 2016