RE: A special "Thank You" to Steve Christey Coley

Thank you, Steve and the CVE team.

Thanks also to everybody who's sent their congratulations and well-wishes through e-mail and on social media.  The response has been very gratifying and touching, since you are all members of the community that I've tried to serve, and will continue to serve.

It appears that my original announcement did not explicitly state that I am staying at MITRE, which may have caused some confusion.  I've been at MITRE for over 25 years now, and I will remain here, working with my MITRE mentor-colleagues Penny Chase, Bob Martin, and Margie Zuk.

Thank you again,
Steve

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 10, 2015