A special "Thank You" to Steve Christey Coley

Now that everyone has had a couple of days to absorb Steve’s recent news, the CVE team would like to take a moment to thank Steve for all that he has done for CVE – both the project and the team – and the community over the past years. Steve has been a mentor and teacher to many people, both inside and outside of MITRE. He is, and has been for many years, a highly engaged, respected and respectful member of the community.

We extend our deepest thanks to Steve and wish him all the best in his new endeavors.

Congratulations, people who are about to begin working with Steve, you do not yet know how lucky you are.

Best Regards,

The MITRE CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 10, 2015