Re: My resignation from CVE

We are sad to see you go, but wish you success in your further endeavors. I have greatly appreciated your candor and calm encouragement to help shift this imperfect beast that is CVE into a useful industry resource. Without your efforts, I think it may have quietly gone to sleep under a bridge, instead of actively grabbing passing vulnerabilities and assigning them numbers. :-)

I wish you well, and we will still be in touch.

Andy

smime.p7s

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 10, 2015