Re: Information-technology Promotion Agency (JP) using several example CVEs (fwd)

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017, Kurt Seifried wrote:

: RESERVED FOR EXAMPLES (ala example.org).
:
: And then we had discussed using CVE-YEAR-900000 through
CVE-YEAR-999999
: for testing (e.g. if you see these in the wild it's a test and you
can
: ignore them, unless you're part of the test and want to do whatever
with
: them).

Not sure off hand if that is documented anywhere for wide-spread public
consumption. While we should add it to the CNA docs, any ideas on how
have a broader outreach in the hopes of encouraging organizations and
one-off researchers to use the designated examples?

.b

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: June 02, 2017