Current list of CNAs

Recently, the Board asked about improving notifications about new CNAs joining the program.

The full list of CNAs is available at this webpage:

and each CNA's public contact points are listed here:

Recent additions to the CNAs include:

CA Technologies

Dahua Technologies

Schneider Electric

Moving forward, we will be including the cve-cna-list mailing list and the Board mailing list when we announce the addition of new CNAs.

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: June 06, 2017