From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@redhat.com>
Date: Monday, December 19, 2016 at 9:03 AM
To: Kent Landfield <kent.b.landfield@intel.com>
Cc: jericho <jericho@attrition.org>, CVE Editorial Board <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: what text is being sent to researchers re: OSS assignments?

If I get an Apache request I would forward it to them, I have already done so with a pile of hackerone related requests.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Landfield, Kent B <kent.b.landfield@intel.com> wrote:

Can we please post this to the appropriate place? If you have an issue with this decision that the Board actively discussed, please as the question there.  There is no reason to cross-post every message to both lists.  This was a swim lane issue discussed by the Board and also discussed at the face-to-face meeting we had in Rockville, MD in November.

---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026