From: owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org> on behalf of jericho <jericho@attrition.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:51:04 AM
To: cve-editorial-board-list
Subject: request: removal of Alan Paller from the CEB (fwd)

This has gone unanswered since April 22. No reply to me personally, no
action on list.

This is a *no-brainer* decision here. MITRE refuses to address this. It is
very easy to read into this that MITRE doesn't really see the board as a
body that matters, something I have brought up more than once in private.
If you can't staff your Kangaroo court properly, it is very telling.

Brian