Re: Any problems posting to this list? please respond

oh hai Beth! :)

I saw a message from Kent, <D2060B14.37A31%kent_landfield@mcafee.com>
but grep fails for Jericho.

Adam

--
Don't miss out on my news, which comes out roughly once a quarter.
http://adam.shostack.org/newthing.html

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 01, 2015