Re: A challenge from the CVE web site

There is an item on hackernews today mentioning the CVE which ends
"The database is already missing some key advisories that have been
publicly released."  I suspect that there is disapointment that the
concordance doesn't contain more data.

I think its important to stress that the CVE is not a database.  I'll
send a note to Weld explaining, and cc' the board.

Adam

--
      Tired of co-workers slowing you down?  Leave them behind.
		    http://jobs.zeroknowledge.com