Re: Candidate numbering scheme

The only concern I have is that the candiate numbers never make it
outside the working group. If a vendor needs a CVE number for an advisory
they should get a proper CVE number and not a candidate number, or they
should wait. If we are going to add candidate numbers as a reference it
should be in the CMX where it wont be available to the public. Of curse
this screws the fact we will be using candidate numbers during our
discussion and the discussions will be public.

--
Aleph One / aleph1@underground.org
http://underground.org/