Administravia

[Sorry for the duplication; the new people didn't get the original
message!]

All:

I am in the process of moving over to a real mailing list instead of
the current alias we are using.  I'll announce the change once
everything is kosher.

Also, I have added two more entities to the mailing list:

- an additional address for Netect so that email can be forwarded to
an internal working group.  If other participants want such a thing
for their own organizations, set up an email and I'll include it.  To
reduce traffic, though, let's just limit active participation to the
primary contact in the organization.

- the second is Stuart Staniford-Chen, who is a chair of the IETF
Intrusion Detection Working Group (IDWG).  The IDWG recognizes the
need for a standard language for attacks in intrusion detection
systems, so the CVE may address a part of that task.

This brings the list of participants to:

Adam Shostack (Netect)
Andre Frech (ISS)
Kevin Ziese (Cisco)
Andy Balinsky (Cisco)