Re: Change in CVE procedure re: board email list vs board phone calls

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017, Kurt Seifried wrote:

: > While it looks like the changes proposed are acceptable to those
replying
: > so far, I wanted to point out and remind the list of what the board
calls
: > look like as far as representation goes.
: >
: > - Not once has there been 50% board attendance
: > - The lowest attendance has been ~18%
: > - On 10 calls (50%), there were more MITRE employees than board
members
:
: Is that a problem with the structure or the board members? I know
that

I am not making a statement on that at all, just looking at this
historically as pertains to the discussion at hand.

: myself/Kent/Harold/Takeshi manage to make most of the calls for the
last
: few months. Obviously it is possible for people to make the calls if
: they want to. Is there some specific reason people can't make the
call
: at least once in a while?

The most frequent for me personally is another meeting or
time-sensitive
obligation, and less frequently I am on the road driving in the
mountains
with spotty coverage.

: > (My rough sheet with calculations. Some are a bit off as I don't
have the
: >  time to go through the list archives to see when someone was added
to the
: >  board versus the list as seen via archive.org. But these
approximate
: >  numbers serve the purpose.)
: >  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NX16D5yyATBo-NbeO6b
: > UGhllg7GLayglBFtdUc47lXM/edit?usp=sharing

Found a few more board meeting minutes and updated the sheet. There was
meeting on 5/24/2017 but I don't appear to have a copy of those minutes.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: July 10, 2017