RE: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

Kent,

Sorry… I don’t think we were aware of the conflict. My thinking is that we push to the following Wednesday as I would imagine that this already fits most folks schedules. Unless there are any objections, we’ll move the meeting early next week.

Chris

From: owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org [mailto:owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org] On Behalf Of Landfield, Kent
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:42 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

That brings up a conflict for potentially a number of us.  The NIST Cybersecurity Framework Development Workshop is being held at NIST on the 16th and 17th.  I will not be available to participate in the CVE Board call since I will be attending and on a panel.  There may be others as well.  Any chance we can either push the call next week a day or two or push it a week to the following Wednesday?

If we are going to be discussing the current thread, I definitely want to be there.

--

Kent Landfield

817-637-8026

kent_landfield@mcafee.com