RE: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

On Thu, 11 May 2017, Coffin, Chris wrote:

: Sorry? I don?t think we were aware of the conflict. My thinking is
that
: we push to the following Wednesday as I would imagine that this
already
: fits most folks schedules. Unless there are any objections, we?ll
move
: the meeting early next week.

I'd also like to remind MITRE that the calls do not include all of the
board for a variety of reasons. I haven't looked at the notes lately to
see if there is even a majority.

But two of the people who brought this up / showed concern and gave
reason
for MITRE to reconsider, are typically not on those calls.

As such, I think this is a great time to have a discussion on the list
where we can all participate and have it documented fully.

Brian