DWF Mailing lists

General DWF Announcements
dwf-announce@seifried.org
Anyone can join, limited posters (announce list)
https://groups.google.com/a/seifried.org/forum/#!forum/dwf-announce

DWF CNA Announcements
dwf-cna-announce@seifried.org
DWF CNA's MUST be on this list so they see notifications, anyone can join, limited posters (announce list)
https://groups.google.com/a/seifried.org/forum/#!forum/dwf-cna-announce

DWF CVE Assign Discussion
[removed]@seifried.org
This list is for people who assign CVE's on behalf of the DWF, closed membership and closed archives (because we may discuss embargoed issues)

DWF Discussion list
dwf-discussion@seifried.org
General DWF discussion, closed membership (to prevent noise), but public archives, essentially anyone that adds value can join, I may open this up and make it moderated with core members being abble to post if there's demand for that
https://groups.google.com/a/seifried.org/forum/#!forum/dwf-discussion

DWF Board
dwf@seifried.org
The DWF board discussion list, closed membership, public archives
https://groups.google.com/a/seifried.org/forum/#!forum/dwf

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: June 01, 2016