Re: CNA requirements

Why can't we make it one of the rules for a CNA?

 There must be two points of contact identified at all times either to
MITRE or the parent CNA. If a listed point of contact leaves the
company, the company is required to notify the appropriate parent CNA
of the POC change.

Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026