Archiving the CVE Editorial Board List

All,

We have created a Nabble forum for auto-archiving of the CVE Editorial Board List:

http://common-vulnerabilities-and-exposures-cve-editorial-board.1128451.n5.nabble.com

Beginning with this email, all public Board messages will be available on the Nabble CVE Editorial Board List forum as well as in the archive hosted on cve.mitre.org. At this time, we are choosing to maintain both archives, but the Nabble forum will be the most up-to-date by virtue of it being an email address in the Editorial Board mailing list.

We will be working with the Nabble folks to back-populate the new forum with previous traffic to bring both archives into synch.

Best Regards,

The MITRE CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 26, 2015