RE: procedure for penalizing or revoking CNA status?

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015, Boyle, Stephen V. wrote:

: We are actively working on documented rules for CNAs, including
: conditions and mechanisms for revocation, and will have a document for
: Board review shortly.

While some may not consider it 'fair', I respectfully but strongly
encourage there to be provisions for holding CNAs accountable for past
transgressions, when they were specifically warned about them, and it is
documented (e.g. my mails to IBM shared with MITRE).

This isn't the time to let a CNA skate by with six months of bad
assignments just beacuse 'you are nice guys'. That does not serve the
industry.

.b

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 14, 2015