Missing/undelivered messages archives on cve.mitre.org

All,

The messages that were missing or undelivered to some Board members are now on the public archives:

  cve.mitre.org/data/board/archives/2015-08/threads.html

The top 4 items are the three messages from Jericho, and one from Kent Landfield.

We are still investigating the delivery issues.   For each of the 4 messages in question, I posted a reply to this list.  If you did not see my reply, please notify the team at cve@mitre.org, as it may help with diagnosis.

- Steve

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 14, 2015