From: Christey, Steven M. [mailto:coley@mitre.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:54 PM
To: Wall, William (wwall); cve-editorial-board-list
Subject: Multiple votes from Bill Wall

Bill,

Today you sent two separate ballots to the Board list.  Your first ballot, which was valid, seemed to prefer Option B, but then 2 hours later, you sent a DIFFERENT ballot that switched to Option A, and you changed your reasons.

According to the voting rules, the first valid vote from a Board member is used and cannot be reversed:

	8. No changes to a vote will be accepted; no reclama.

While these rules are pretty clear, it would be useful to be clear about what your real intention was, and why the switch occurred.

Thank you,
Steve

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014