From: Christey, Steven M. [mailto:coley@mitre.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:54 PM
To: Wall, William (wwall); cve-editorial-board-list
Subject: Multiple votes from Bill Wall

Bill,

Today you sent two separate ballots to the Board list.  Your first ballot, which was valid, seemed to prefer Option B, but then 2 hours later, you sent a DIFFERENT ballot that switched to Option A, and you changed your reasons.

According to the voting rules, the first valid vote from a Board member is used and cannot be reversed:

	8. No changes to a vote will be accepted; no reclama.

While these rules are pretty clear, it would be useful to be clear about what your real intention was, and why the switch occurred.

Thank you,
Steve

Page Last Updated: May 22, 2013