RE: [CVEPRI] Handling new vulnerabilities discovered by Steve Chr istey

I agree with Mike,

The reason for having the various levels was to prevent someone from
abusing the system and potentially putting a lot of extra work on the
content team and editorial board.  I don't see this as being a problem with
the team members here.

Ken

- - Steve