Re: v 5.4 - from Dave Mann

I am very happy with the version you produced, Dave.   I will make
only one pedantic comment, below.

I do not believe the letter needs to be further shortened.   I think
it is ready to go.

--spaf

Pedantic comment (my editorial side coming out :-)
The word "since" means "time since" and not causality.   Colloquial
usage has led many people to use it as a causal tie, but it is still
not grammatically correct.   The word "since" should be replaced by
either "because" or "as" in all the places in the letter where it is
used.

E.g.,
... endanger the security of their computer systems since computer
users in those countries...
==>
...endanger the security of their computer systems because computer
users in those countries...

and
... is counter to that goal, since it would adversely impact security...
==>
... is counter to that goal, as it would adversely impact security...