RE: Summary of CyberCrime treaty discussions

I want to speak to these points, and make something clear - I do not have
authority to make a public statement on behalf of Microsoft.  However, IF we
come up with something that is reasonable, I will take it to people who _do_
have this authority. Therefore, I would suggest to these other members that
they evaluate whether their companies may support them in this. I understand
that various levels of difficulties may exist, and the possibility of
obtaining permission ranges from could happen to unlikely.

Stuart's text looks good to me, modulo the change suggested by Jim, and I
suggest that we take his response as a working draft.