Administrivia

I have added two people to this mailing list, Mike Prosser and Natalie
Brader, from L-3 Security.  They have been sent the CVE and tech
papers under separate cover, and been presented with a short summary
of the topics we've been discussing on this list.  I will also send
them the notes that Rob Kolstad took during the SANS meeting.

Dave and I are letting the candidate numbering topic go as long as it
has because (a) it can have such an impact on the way we'll "do
business," (b) we want to hear all sides, and (c) we want to see if
the group can reach consensus or near-consensus.  There are strong
arguments for both sides, IMHO, and new ideas and approaches are still
being presented that may ultimately yield the best approach for
everyone.