CVE meeting at SANS - a few details

All,

The situation going into Sunday's meeting is still a bit
fluid but I wanted to pass along a few points of clarification.

1) The Frederick Room is located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Look for signs directing you to the "CVE Task Force Meeting".

2) The start time for the meeting is 1:00 pm. Dinner will
be provided.

3) Several people have expressed an interest in getting
together for an informal brunch.  Nearly every restaurant
is booked but there are a handful that do not accept
reservations.  Steve Christey and I will be in the
Hyatt lobby at 10:30 to meet anybody that is interested.
Please drop one of us a line if you are interested in
getting together.

4) Here is an updated schedule.  A couple of notes.
We have added a section for Jeff Sebring (MITRE) to
give a very short overview of who MITRE is.  We have
fielded a few interesting questions about how we are
and so we thought it would be good to give some back
ground.  Also note that we have reduced the CONOPS
discussion. The hope here is to provide as much as
possible to discuss technical issues. Finally, let
me encourage you to bring your questions and comments.
Our primary interest for Sunday's meeting is to listen
your valuable input. Many thanks.

1:00 - 1:15	Opening remarks (Allen Paller)
1:15 – 1:30 Introduction (Jeff Sebring)
1:30 – 2:30	CONOPS (Dave Mann)
2:30 – 3:00	Break
3:00 – 5:30	Technical issues
5:30 – 6:30	Working dinner (to discuss technical issues)
6:30 – 8:30	Technical issues (conclusion)

Dave

David Mann                     ||  phone: (781) 271 - 2252
INFOSEC Engineer/Scientist, Sr ||
Enterprise Security Solutions  ||    fax: (781) 271 - 3957
The MITRE Corporation          ||
Bedford, Mass 01730            || e-mail: damann@mitre.org