Re: Acceptable references

I would also add one note: in some situations  a video can be a useful
reference, but outside of some real corner cases I think the video
reference should be in addition to a good written reference, the video
should not be "primary" reference where possible (and I can't think of
a corner cases.. but having said that I assume a black swan exists
somewhere).

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Millar, Thomas
<Thomas.Millar@hq.dhs.gov> wrote:
> I’m in favor of the idea. I’ve become a bit of an accessibility
> zealot over
> the last few years.
>

> Tom Millar, US-CERT
>
> Sent from +1-202-631-1915
> https://www.us-cert.gov

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: February 15, 2018