Re: Problematic assignments for subpar reports via CVE request form

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Kurt Seifried wrote:

: I would say simply: ban him until he shows improvement and sticks to
it.
: Why place a time limit on it? Either he starts making good requests,
or
: he doesn't.

I did not suggest a time limit other than 'temporary', contingent upon
the
quality improving or at the very least, including PoCs.

Brian

: On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:32 AM, jericho <jericho@attrition.org>