Re: CVE request form is missing an important bit

Sorry, a bit rushed today and the brain said to hit send before tying
the rest of that statement.....

Call out when it is time for us to crash and bash.... ;-)

---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

On 1/5/17, 12:58 PM, "owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org on
behalf of Landfield, Kent B"
<owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org on behalf of
kent.b.landfield@intel.com> wrote:

    Asking me to break things? Cool!  I have fun doing that. ;-)  Call

    ---
    Kent Landfield
    +1.817.637.8026