Re: CNA requirements

On Tue, 31 May 2016, Kurt Seifried wrote:

: I've actually never heard of ISO 29147, just checked and it costs
well
: over $100 to get a copy of, so that's not going to work for most open
: source projects. More to the point we can boil down what is needed to
: the 5 steps I list in my previous email.

Katie was heavily involved in that ISO. A few weeks back, she made it
available for free via a Tweet, likely because the poor adoption.

It is attached for everyone.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: June 01, 2016