Re: CNA requirements

Kurt,

Regarding the specific question concerning points of contact, I address
it a bit in the draft CNA roster document:

http://cveproject.github.io/docs/cna/DRAFT%20-%20Review%20and%20Update%20of%20CNA%20Roster.docx

Periodically, each CNA will update their public, primary, and alternate
contact points. The primary and alternate contacts should be
individuals, whereas the public should probably be a mail alias that
sends messages to queues or multiple individuals. This gives us a way
to get into the generic email queue and also reach past that queue to
get to the real people behind it.

For projects where there is not a generic queue and contact is only
with individuals, we could still request multiple contacts and keep
that list updated periodically. If there is only one individual, if
that person falls off the face of the Earth and they don’t give you an
alternate or replacement, they should be disqualified from being a CNA.
Providing active points of contact should be a requirement for being a
CNA, I believe.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

-Dan