Re: DWF and CVE Integration Proposal

Great, I'm glad you're thinking ahead of me.

On 04/06/2016 09:57 AM, Kurt Seifried wrote:
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Pascal Meunier

That sounds excellent.  The devil will be in the details, such as
continuity planning and lifecycle planning (e.g., what to do if/when a
CNA winds down).  There's an implicit assumption that, using the current
DWF setup as example, GitHub won't fail, and so on.  However that should
all be fixable later and is no reason to delay.

Quite the opposite, I assume at some point GitHub will fail/pull a
forge or do something else that results in us having to move. And
that's ok
because everything is in Git and trivial to completely keep an update to
date archive of (just issue a pull request every X hours for your local
copy). We would potentially lose the Issues (bug reports) but that
would be
far from a crippling blow (also assuming we can copy/export the issues

As for organization continuity that's why there is 5 members on the DWF

Great start!  I can't wait to see that seed bloom.