RE: Redux: Scheduling a Board Discussion Telecon

I appreciate the 13 responses to the Doodle poll. Due to the CVE
meeting scheduled this Wednesday, I am not going to schedule another
meeting this week.

Thanks for responding.

Regards,
Dave

David Waltermire
Information Technology Laboratory | Computer Security Division

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 28, 2016