RE: Scheduling a Board Discussion Telecon

No worries. Since there is not good overlap, I’ll issue a new poll for the meeting.

Thanks,

Dave

From: Kurt Seifried [mailto:kseifried@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 9:03 PM
To: Waltermire, David A. (Fed) <david.waltermire@nist.gov>
Cc: cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org
Subject: Re: Scheduling a Board Discussion Telecon

I hate to do this my my schedule for next week just got flipped upside down (kid related issues, I can't wait till they're old enough to go away for spring break ;). My availability is now:

Monday: 15:30 EST until 20:00 EST

Tuesday: 10:00 EST until 14:30 EST

Wednesday: 10:00 EST until 14:30 EST

Thursday: 10:00 EST until 14:30 EST