Scheduling a Board Discussion Telecon

We have been talking about having a discussion on the path forward
around CVE for a while, but we haven't been able to get something
scheduled. To get this conversation started, I would like to schedule
an initial hour call. We would like to get as much board participation
as possible. Please respond to the following Doodle poll to indicate
your availability for next week and 4/4. It would be ideal to talk on
3/28 if you are available.

http://doodle.com/poll/86qgs3efa3aswbqk

Please respond to this poll by CoB 3/24. I'll send out call details
once we have a date/time selected.

As an initial agenda topic, I'd like to suggest that we give some time
for Kurt Seifried to discuss his ideas around the Distributed Weakness
Filing (DWF) System. I believe he has a number of good ideas that we
may want to adopt for CVE. It would be good to discuss them as a group.

If you have other suggestions for the agenda, please respond with your
ideas.

Sincerely,

David Waltermire
Information Technology Laboratory | Computer Security Division

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 22, 2016