RE: CVE Advancements

Hello Kent and other Editorial Board members,

We agree that such a meeting would be very useful for all parties and we
 especially like the idea of a focused, high-bandwidth discussion.

We would be happy to host the meeting in either the MITRE Bedford or McLean,
Virginia location according to member's preferences.

Of course, if anyone else would like to host the meeting, or if people would
prefer a location other than the northeast corridor of the U.S., we are
certainly open to that.

Best Regards,
The MITRE CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 05, 2016