Re: CVE Advancements

McLean VA sounds like a good idea. There are a good deal of folks in the
DC area that would not have to fly in.  I will of course, coming from
Texas, but if there are more folks in the DC area, that sounds like a
great venue for the workshop.
---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

On 1/5/16, 1:11 PM, "owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org on
behalf of Boyle, Stephen V."
sboyle@mitre.org> wrote:

>Hello Kent and other Editorial Board members,
>
>We agree that such a meeting would be very useful for all parties and we
>especially like the idea of a focused, high-bandwidth discussion.
>
>We would be happy to host the meeting in either the MITRE Bedford or
>McLean, Virginia location according to member's preferences.
>
>Of course, if anyone else would like to host the meeting, or if people
>would prefer a location other than the northeast corridor of the U.S., we
>are certainly open to that.
>
>Best Regards,
>The MITRE CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 05, 2016