Re: MS-Word versions of draft Editorial Board governance documents [Was: Two draft Editorial Board governance documents for review and comment]

Both of those links in the doc are bad

http://cve.mitre.org/community/board/archives/2001-03/msg00014.html

http://cve.mitre.org/community/board/archives/2001-07/msg00000.html

I think they should be:

On Apr 3, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Art Manion <amanion@cert.org> wrote:

In the add/remove board members doc:

MITRE, as the moderator of the Editorial Board, reserves the right to remove Board members. Removal may be based on:
The individual displays lack of participation.
The individual displays a lack of collegiality or professional conduct.
The individual no longer works in vulnerability-related field.

Mild suggestion, might want to quantify (or at least estimate) "lack of
participation."  Not attending X board meetings per time period?  Lack
of substantive contribution to discussion for time period?

About board member roles:

Note that some members may have more than one role on the Editorial Board. However, all members have only one primary role.

I'm not sure I understand the need for members to have a specific
primary role, but no issues with the descriptions and expectations.
Also this URL returns a 404:

 http://cve.mitre.org/community/board/archives/2001-03/msg00014.html

Regards,

- Art

smime.p7s

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: April 14, 2015