Mind Map files from the GVR status update call

Sorry all,

I had planned to send these out sooner but just realized I had not sent them…

These are the mind map files alluded to in the GVR presentation to the Board.  Harold, Steve and I used them to capture a great deal of the conversation topics and paths we took in Kyoto. ;-)  The first is what is in the presentation, the second was a reorganized version.

Have a good weekend.

Kent Landfield

McAfee | An Intel Company
Direct: +1.972.963.7096
Mobile: +1.817.637.8026
Web: www.mcafee.com

GVR Notes.mindnode.zip

GVR Sharing-Mindmap.mm

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014