Re: [CVEPRI] Process for Adding New Members to the Editorial Board

Just a minor clarification. This document seems to indicate that all
prospects would be granted at least an interview, no matter how spurious
the prospect. I'd be in favor of adding a line which gives Mitre the
discretion to reject self-identified prospects before that stage.

Andy