[CVE Meeting] Hotel Room Update

Our admin person tells me "the cut off for our block of hotel rooms was
February 22, therefore we don't have any room blocked at this point.
However, when calling the hotel (Embassy Suites, 512-372-8771) they must
inform them that they are attending CVE editorial Board Meeting at Cisco
Systems.

If the hotel isn't fully booked and have available rooms, they should still
honor the Cisco rate of $139.00 per night.  Again, they must inform the
Embassy Suites of their visit to Cisco."

Other Hotels in the area:

*Ameri Suites
3612 Tudor Blvd.
Austin, TX
(512) 231-8491

Courtyard by Marriott
9409 Stonelake Blvd.
Austin, TX
(512) 502-8100

Residence Inn by Marriott
3713 Tudor Blvd.
Austin, TX
(512) 502-8200

*Wellesley Inn & Suites
NW 12424 Research Blvd.
Austin, TX
(512) 231-8491

*When making your hotel reservations, inform them that you will be attending
a meeting at Cisco to receive a discounted rate.

Let me know if you are still having problems finding a room.

Andy